Amazon.com Product Description

think popped!
lately all this low-fat health talk has been taking the fun right out of snacking, not to mention the flavor. so we found a new way to put it back into an all natural chip like you’ve never tasted before.
never fried. never baked.
we don't fry it (unhealthy). we don't bake it (undelicious). we start with wholesome potatoes, add a little heat and pressure, and pop! it's a chip. then we season it with the finest all-natural ingredients for a snack so tasty and crispy, you won't even notice it's (we hesitate to say) healthier.
nothing fake or phony.
no fake colors, no fake flavors, no fluorescent orange fingertips, no wiping your greasy chip hand on your jeans. no, really.
![]() | ![]() |
explore the full line of popchips:
![]() original | ![]() barbeque | ![]() cheddar | ![]() chili lime | ![]() jalapeno | ![]() parmesan garlic |
|---|
![]() salt & pepper | ![]() sea salt & vinegar | ![]() sweet potato | ![]() sour cream & onion | ![]() thai sweet chili |
|---|
- 11-flavor variety pack of 24, 0.8-ounce single-serve bags of Popchips popped snack chips
- Includes three bags of original potato, and two bags each of barbeque, salt & pepper, sea salt & vinegar, sour cream & onion, cheddar flavors, sweet potato, parmesan & garlic, jalapeño, chili lime, and thai sweet chili flavors
- Chips are popped for crisp flavor--never fried or baked
- No artificial colors, flavors, or ingredients
- Zero trans or saturated fats, non-gmo, certified gluten free
Popchips 11-Flavor Variety Pack, 0.8-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack of 24) Reviews
Popchips 11-Flavor Variety Pack, 0.8-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack of 24) Reviews
| 95 of 95 people found the following review helpful By Elizabeth (Cheyenne, WY) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Popchips 11-Flavor Variety Pack, 0.8-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack of 24) (Grocery) So I wasn't convinced about the greatness of Popchips - until I tried them!! Now, although they are more expensive than regular chips, they are so much healthier and taste GREAT so I'm not sure I will ever buy regular chips again!However, even though I loved the basic flavors in the 6-flavor variety I wanted to try some of the different varieties because they sounded good. The only purchase option to try some of these other flavors was to buy a whole box, and I was very skeptical to buy an entire box of 24 if I didn't like the flavor. This variety pack gave me the perfect opportunity to sample each flavor to determine my favorites! I wondered what flavors I would be getting since they were not listed in the description, so in case it matters to you: - Thai Sweet Chili (2 .8 ounce bags) - Parmesan Garlic (2 .8 ounce bags) - Jalapeno (2 .8 ounce bags) - Cheddar (2 .8 ounce bags) - Sweet Potato (2 .8 ounce bags) - Sea Salt &... Read more 15 of 15 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Popchips 11-Flavor Variety Pack, 0.8-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack of 24) (Grocery) My favorite chips just got better! We loved the new Jalapeno, Chili Lime, Parmesan Garlic and Thai flavors. The Sweet Potato was least liked.I've been wanting to try all the new flavors for a while but didn't want a case of 24 packs of a single flavor. Our local stores only stock the most common flavors. Now the problem is solved and I'll definitely be re-ordering these every month. 7 of 7 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Popchips 11-Flavor Variety Pack, 0.8-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack of 24) (Grocery) I enjoyed the other variety pack of popchips a lot. I am so glad that they added some of the newer flavors like Thai Chili, Sweet Potato, and Jalapeno to the offerings. I will definitely be getting this one again. |
› See all 30 customer reviews...

















ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น